They have a beautiful visitor's centre at the monument and I found a new bookmark that I believe was meant for me as I have camped along the Kootenay, Goat, Elk, Bow, Saskatchewan, Missouri and Yellowstone Rivers so far on this journey.

                                     ADVICE FROM A RIVER
                                       from “Your True Nature”

                                           Go with the Flow
                                     Slow Down and Meander
                             Be Thoughtful of Those Downstream
                                     Go Around the Obstacles
                                   Immerse Yourself in Nature
                                              Stay Current
                                The Beauty is in the Journey

It seems to summarize my feelings about water and this odyssey I am on. I am writing this as I am camped beside the Missouri River, again, this time in South Dakota. View from my trailer window.



Found another great spot to camp at a fishing access site on the Yellowstone River.



Now to explore some areas around Billings, MT in my next posting.



Comments

  1. It's brilliant that the poem wanders like a river. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog